A downloadable game for Windows
TSA Frisky is a VR game where you are a TSA agent striving to earn the honor of employee of the month, and no bag or person can be left unchecked in this time crunch challenge. Manage the lines efficiently so you don't delay flights!
It is currently in development. We maintain a Facebook page dedicated to updating people about the project you can find it here https://www.facebook.com/tsafrisky.
You are a TSA agent striving to earn the honor of employee of the month, and no bag or person can be left unchecked in this time crunch challenge. Manage the lines efficiently so you don't delay flights!
This project is no longer a student project and is now in full development with Out There Entertainment, a VR startup dedicated to making fun and ridiculous games. Check out our website, social media pages, and even email us at OutThereEntmt@gmail.com if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to find out more! Thank you for all of the amazing support, we will keep you all updated on future updates and possible release date of our game.
How to Play:
* Search passengers and their bags as they make their way through the line. Deny suspicious passengers from progressing through the line.
* Prevent travelers from taking their pesky contraband onto the planes, every new day brings new contraband that they will try and smuggle by.
* Use Motion controllers to interact with and manipulate the objects and the environment. Personally, control the flow of lines of people and baggage.
* Have consistent and immediate feedback of your performance level throughout the gameplay as well as at the end of the level
* Utilizing the HTC Vive and Steam VR on PC
* Game: Unreal Game Engine 4.17, Perforce
* Art: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Maya 2017, Headus UV Layout
* Sound: Avid Pro Tools, Soundminer, Unreal Game Engine 4.17, Audiokinetic Wwise
Project Name: TSA Frisky
Team Name: Out There Entertainment
Preston O'Bryan - Co-Founder - Audio Director / Environment Artist
Christian Willet - Co-Founder - Programmer / Material Artist
Remy Bustani - Co-Founder - Concept Artist / Graphic Design / Props
Special Thanks to the professors of the SCAD ITGM department and the original TSA Frisky team, without whom this game would never have come so far.
|Published||238 days ago|
|Tags||Arcade, Comedy, Management, Parody, satire, simulation, Singleplayer, Virtual Reality, vr|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: